Monday, February 27, 2012

PHOTO POSTS

Every morning I leave home in Potts Point for a cheeky coffee with friends, clients or some of the many suppliers and tradespeople that are a part of the Embark extended group. Often this is followed by a site meeting or two, so the camera is always at hand.

Over the years friends and family have started to comment on these minor photo essays, as various themes started to emerge. What sparks my interest is often random urban elements and textures, and seeing opportunities for compositions from the everyday.

So from time to time I'll share some photo essays on the Embark Design blog. You may start to see a correlation between the images and some of our work, but for the most part they will be studies in colour, texture and pattern, or captures of incidental found objects that have intrigued me along the way.

All images remain the copyright of Michael Kilkeary, but I'd be happy to share higher res images on request.

I hope you enjoy the posts to come.